Logos Psychology Clinic offers individual, couple and group counselling sessions, developmental, behavioural and educational assessments, and psychological assessment reports. We also provide psychological and speech pathology assessments and reports specific to the Department of Education and Training’s Program For Students With Disabilities, as well as school visits and consultations. The clinic also offers professional development and training programs to school staff and corporate clients.
Logos Psychology Clinic provides counselling and interventions for a range of issues for children, adolescents and adults. These include:
- Trauma. The clinic focuses on working with adult survivors of abuse and/or neglect.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Suicidal thoughts
- Stress management and reduction
- Parenting support
Logos Psychology Clinic provides assessment of:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cognitive delay
- Learning difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Adaptive behaviour (the daily activities required for personal and social sufficiency)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Speech and Language assessments can be arranged with an experienced speech pathologist through the clinic on request.
All assessments (as detailed above) include a comprehensive assessment report. Reports typically include Developmental, Medical, and Family history; information about the assessment tool(s) used, assessment data, interpretation of assessment data, and recommendations that may be useful for clients to assist in school planning (if applicable), home support, and daily living skills.
Professional Development Training Courses and Seminars.
Logos Psychology Clinic offers a range of professional development courses and seminar packages for schools and corporate clients. Courses and workshops currently include:
- Stop It! Understanding and Responding to Challenging Behaviours in School: Support, Interventions and Strategies
- The Anxiety of Autism: Supports, Strategies and Interventions for Assisting Anxious ASD Students at School
- Deliberately Defiant? The Impact of Trauma on Learning and Behaviour in the Classroom: Managing Complex Needs at School
- Mental Health Matters: The Impact of Mental Health Issues on Student Engagement and Wellbeing at School: Supporting Students to Remain Engaged and Participate at School
- Behind Closed Doors: Supporting Students Who Self-Harm: Strategies, Safety Planning and School Response
- Dealing With People You Can’t Stand: Listening to and Managing Difficult Personalities
Should you require a training course or seminar on a particular topic, please contact Gillian Hanna to discuss your needs and pricing.